Westwind Air Service Introduces NEW Service to Puerto Peñasco, Mexico
Beginning on February 10, 2017, Westwind Air Service will be flying from the Deer Valley Airport in north Phoenix to Puerto Peñasco, Sonora, Mexico with southbound service on Fridays and northbound on Sundays. Flights only may be purchased at $325.00 per person roundtrip. Or purchase a weekend special with accommodations at the Peñasco del Sol Hotel starting at $437.00 per person for a 3 day/2 night package.
Weekend Package to Puerto Peñasco
Enjoy a weekend getaway to Puerto Peñasco (also called Rocky Point) with a brief, 75 minute flight in a Westwind Air Service Grand Caravan aircraft. Enjoy 3 days and 2 nights at the Peñasco del Sol Hotel and Conference Center. This beautiful property is located on the beach and is the only hotel in town, so you can walk to restaurants and shops. Enjoy the beach or the hotel’s lovely pool area overlooking the beach.
- roundtrip flights from Deer Valley Airport to Puerto Peñasco
- roundtrip transfers between airport and hotel in Puerto Peñasco
- 2 nights accommodation double occupancy at Peñasco del Sol (no balcony)
- A welcome cocktail per person
- City tour on arrival
- Taxes are included
- All passengers must fill in an information form
- All passengers must provide a copy of their passport
- All passengers must carry their current passport with them – must be valid for 6 months after the return date.
- Passengers who are not US Citizens must have and provide appropriate Permanent Residence card or other required documentation
- Reservations require the above documentation plus contact information (Phone and email address) and a credit card number and expiration date.
- There is a customs/immigration fee that is at the passengers expense
The Small Print:
- Flights may stop in Tucson to pick up additional passengers
- Northbound flights stop in Tucson to clear US Customs/Immigration. Return flight is about 1 hr. 45 min.
- Flights can be booked on various dates but only southbound on Fridays and northbound on Sundays.
- One way flights southbound only, may be purchased but the price will be the same as roundtrip $325.00 per person.
- One way northbound is not allowed under any circumstances. If we did not take you into Mexico, we cannot bring you back to the US.
- Upgrades to a balcony room are available.
Charter to Mexico
Getting to the sunny beach town of Rocky Point was never this easy. Forget about driving and plan your next weekend getaway by flying to Rocky Point or other Mexican resort destinations with Westwind Air Service and spend more time enjoying your Mexican getaway!
Westwind Air Service, a Commercial Air carrier based in Phoenix, Arizona conducts on demand charter flights to Puerto Peñasco, Alamos, Hermosillo, Guyamas/San Carlos and other Mexican destinations. These flights are designed to accommodate the weekend “getaway” traveler and are conveniently arranged around your schedule.
Westwind operates a fleet of Cessna Grand Caravan single engine, turbine powered aircraft that provide exceptional safety, air-conditioned comfort and seating for up to 9 passengers.
Charter flights mean you are paying for the whole aircraft but you can fly on the days/times you choose within certain parameters and based on availability.
For quotes on private charter flights please call us at 480-991-5557, or 1-888-869-0866, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.