Slow down and relax during a comfortable, narrated aerial tour to the Grand Canyon over some of the most scenic areas of Arizona.
- Scenic, narrated flight over the some of the most beautiful parts of Arizona.
- 20-30 minute overflight of the widest and most breathtaking part of the Grand Canyon
- Ground tour by Pink Jeep Tours into the Grand Canyon National Park, including lunch on the rim.
- Scenic 30 minute flight back to Sedona by mid afternoon.
After departing from the Sedona airport, your aerial tour will circle the Red Rock formations of Sedona, climb on top of the magnificent Mogollon Rim, soar past the San Francisco Peaks, the Painted Desert and the Navajo Indian Reservation before arriving at the south rim of the Grand Canyon which is at 7,000 ft above sea level. Your flight continues on for a scenic over-flight of the Grand canyon on a route that only a few companies are allowed to fly. This 20-30 minute over-flight of one of nature’s most spectacular sights will give you a unique view of the Grand Canyon as you fly 1,000 feet above the rim. After completing the overflight, you will land at the Grand Canyon airport, located just minutes from the entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park. Your ground tour is provided by a professional tour guide who will take you to scenic overlooks inside the Grand Canyon National Park. There, you will learn incredible facts about the geology, flora, fauna, and history of this fascinating natural wonder. Beginning January 1st, see below for ground portion options. Your last stop will be in the Grand Canyon Historic Village where you may visit the historic El Tovar Lodge, Hopi House and other shops and galleries all of which are located along the Rim making it easy to see the Grand Canyon from many different vantage points.
Ground Tour Portion Options:
Option 1: $398.00 per person
- Grand Canyon Signature Tour with Ground Tour by Westwind Air Service Pilot
- Our experienced Pilots transport you into the park in a Westwind Air Service Van and we provide lunch at The Maswick Lodge.
Option 2: $458.00 per person
- Grand Canyon Signature Tour with Ground Tour by Pink Jeep
- Pink Jeep takes you into the Canyon in a Pink Jeep and a box lunch is provided on the rim.
**The only difference between these two options is the ground tour vehicle, guide and lunch. These options begin January 1st and end April 1st. After that, we will be offering ONLY Option 2.