Westwind Air Service to Rocky Point - Puerto Peñasco, Mexico
As of February 10, 2017, Westwind Air Service will be flying from the Deer Valley Airport in north Phoenix to Puerto Peñasco, Sonora, Mexico with southbound service on Fridays and northbound on Sundays.
Peñasco del Sol Hotel
Enjoy a weekend getaway to Puerto Peñasco (also called Rocky Point) with a brief, 75 minute flight in a Westwind Air Service Grand Caravan aircraft. Enjoy 3 days and 2 nights at the Peñasco del Sol Hotel and Conference Center. This beautiful property is located on the beach and is the only hotel in town, so you can walk to restaurants and shops. Enjoy the beach or the hotel’s lovely pool area overlooking the beach.
- All passengers must fill out an information form
- All passengers must provide a copy of their passport
- All passengers must carry their current passport with them – must be valid for 6 months after the return date.
- Passengers who are not US Citizens must have and provide appropriate Permanent Residence card or other required documentation
- Reservations require the above documentation plus contact information (Phone and email address) and a credit card number and expiration date.
- There is a customs/immigration fee that must be paid by passenger.
- Flights may stop in Tucson to pick up additional passengers
- Northbound flights stop in Tucson to clear US Customs/Immigration. Return flight is about 1 hr. 45 min.
- Flights can be booked on various dates but only southbound on Fridays and northbound on Sundays.
- One way northbound is not allowed under any circumstances. If we did not take you into Mexico, we cannot bring you back to the US.
- For more information and pricing please contact us via phone or email!
Other Charters To Mexico
Escaping to the sunny beach town of Rocky Point has never been easier. Forget about driving or waiting in long lines and plan your next weekend getaway by flying to Rocky Point or another Mexican resort destination with Westwind Air Service!
Westwind Air Service conducts on demand charter flights to Puerto Peñasco, Alamos, Hermosillo, Guyamas/San Carlos and other Mexican destinations. These flights are designed to accommodate the weekend “getaway” traveler and are conveniently arranged around your schedule.Charter flights mean you are paying for the whole aircraft but you can fly on the days/times you choose within certain parameters and based on availability.
For quotes on custom private charter flights please call us at 480-991-5557, or 1-888-869-0866, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.