Hike and explore the mysterious Antelope Canyon, then fly to Monument Valley where you get a 4×4 tour of the Navajo Tribal Park.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 2-12
- Infant Under 2 years old
Fly and hike into the Grand Canyon
From Sedona – Flight Code: (GCH)
- Scenic, narrated flight over Sedona, Coconino Plateau and overflight of the Grand Canyon
- Services of a WFR (wilderness first responder) guide to ensure safety and provide a mountain of information
- Hike is 3 miles round trip
- Drops 1,200 feet in elevation in 1.5 miles
- Lunch at a scenic meadow is included
- Hike is along a ridge-line, allowing excellent views of the Canyon throughout the whole trail
- Approximately 8 hours hotel to hotel
- Combines well with our Grand Canyon South Rim Tour if not everyone in your party wants to hike
Flights may make additional stops.
Enjoy the scenic, narrated flight over Sedona and the Coconino Plateau, to the Grand Canyon, including the over-flight of the widest and deepest part of the Canyon.
Upon landing, your guide will take you in one of Westwind Air Service’s private vans for a trip inside the park where you will have the opportunity to view the Grand Canyon from the rim. You and your WFR guide will be dropped off directly at the trailhead to begin your hike into the Grand Canyon.
Start with a series of switchbacks before arriving at Ooo-Ahh Point. At this aptly named lookout point, the views open up to the panorama of the Grand Canyon in all directions.
Next, you will continue on to a picnic area at Cedar Ridge, dropping almost 1,200 feet in elevation and through more than 40 million years of geological history.
This scenic trail is unique to the Grand Canyon in that it traverses along a ridgeline instead of descending a side canyon, allowing for unobstructed views and excellent photo opportunities.
As you descend through the layers of rock strata, your guide will provide information on the Grand Canyon’s history, ecosystems, and geology.
After lunch and time to explore Cedar Ridge, you will begin your ascent to the rim to visit the Yaki Point overlook.
Afterward, our vans will take you back to the airport for your 30-minute flight back to Sedona.
Please note the hiking tour is quite strenuous and not suitable for anyone with mobility challenges.
This product is on request. We will confirm availability within the shortest possible time after we receive your order.