Book our most popular tour of the Grand Canyon from Phoenix! Fly over the best parts of Arizona and the Grand Canyon before landing and taking a Jeep tour into the National Park!
Grand Canyon Skywalk and Heli Tour – from Phoenix (ADV)
- Adult Ages 2+
- Infant Under 2 years old
The Ultimate Grand Canyon adventure!
From Phoenix – Flight Code: (ADV)
- Scenic, narrated flight from Phoenix to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Short helicopter ride below the rim of the Canyon
- Entrance to the Glass Skywalk
- Guano point for lunch and a ‘walkabout’ out to the high point
Flights may make additional stops.
You will go from the airplane directly to the world famous Skywalk. This architectural marvel extends 65 feet over the edge of the Canyon, with its 4,000 foot depth right beneath your feet. As you venture out on to this amazing structure and look straight down through the glass floor, you can’t help but feel like you are a part of the Grand Canyon.
Next is the helicopter for a 10 minute ride to the floor of the Grand Canyon. This is the only place in the entire 277 miles of the Canyon that you can go below the rim in any way besides your own two feet or a mule.
Just outside the Skywalk you will experience the Hualapai Indian Culture through Native American Performances (occasional) and an Indian Village with ancient dwellings constructed in the traditional methods by local tribes. This area of the Canyon, known as Eagle Point, due to the formation in the Canyon walls that resembles an Eagle spreading her wings, offers spectacular views of the Grand Canyon.
The next stop on the tour will be Guano Point. This location offers one of the most scenic places to enjoy lunch (provided with the tour) at an outdoor eating area on a plateau surrounded on three sides by the magnificent Grand Canyon. After your lunch, enjoy a leisurely walk along a trail that extends out into the Canyon and enjoy the spectacular views and photo opportunities.
- Not suitable for anyone with mobility challenges (uneven ground, stairs, no guard rails).
- Infants discouraged from this tour due to the amount of walking involved.
- There is an additional $172.00 per person charge for passengers over 285 lbs. This is assessed by the helicopter company and is payable at check-in time on the day of your tour.
This tour will be booked on a first-come/first-served basis. We will confirm the availability with you after booking.