Enjoy a scenic, narrated flight over the best parts of Arizona and the Grand Canyon, then touch down and take a guided Hummer tour of the Grand Canyon.
Grand Canyon Skywalk Adventure Tour – from Sedona (S-ADV)
- Single Person Groups Call for pricing
- 2 Person Groups Per Person
- 3+ Person Groups Per Person
- Infant Under 2 years old
Experience the Grand Canyon by Air and land
From Sedona – Flight Code: (S-ADV)
- Scenic, narrated flight from Sedona to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Entrance to the Glass Skywalk
- Guano point for lunch and a ‘walkabout’ out to the high point
Flights may make additional stops.
You will go from the airplane directly to the world famous Skywalk. This architectural marvel extends 65 feet over the edge of the Canyon, with its 4,000 foot depth right beneath your feet. As you venture out on to this amazing structure and look straight down through the glass floor, you can’t help but feel like you are a part of the Grand Canyon.
Just outside the Skywalk you will experience the Hualapai Indian Culture through Native American Performances (occasional) and an Indian Village with ancient dwellings constructed in the traditional methods by local tribes. This area of the Canyon, known as Eagle Point, due to the formation in the Canyon walls that resembles an Eagle spreading her wings, offers spectacular views of the Grand Canyon.
The next stop on the tour will be Guano Point. This location offers one of the most scenic places to enjoy lunch (provided with the tour) at the Skywalk Restaurant on a plateau surrounded on three sides by the magnificent Grand Canyon. After your lunch, enjoy a leisurely walk along a trail that extends out into the Canyon and enjoy the spectacular views and photo opportunities.
- Not suitable for anyone with mobility challenges (uneven ground, stairs, no guard rails).
- Infants discouraged from this tour due to the amount of walking involved.
- This is an inclusive tour. If you choose not to participate in any of the activities, the cost will remain the same.
- Due to Hualapai tribal rules, outside food and alcoholic drinks are not allowed.
This tour will be booked on a first-come/first-served basis. We will confirm the availability with you after booking.